We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 20 days and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Please read "Returns" below for more information.
AK, HI and Islands We can ship USPS and Sometimes USPS Flat rate. Call or Email if you think your order will ship USPS.
We ship most items international however some items are not suitable for export. For Canada select UPS standard. For other countries select Heavy weight/ International. We will email you with the actual or estmated cost. We will try to find the most economical options for your order. Your order will not be released until payment for shipping is completed. (Email or call us for details)
You will be responsible for any duty, taxes and/or brokerage fee assessed by your country for import. Failure to pay such charges will result in the shipping company returning the item and all charges for return shipping will be deducted from any refund due.
International customers may contact our customer service department with any questions at email@example.com or call us (603-693-6174) in the United States 9 AM to 4 PM eastern time.
International shipping conditions
Hazardous and Not-Allowed Items: We do not ship hazardous items not allowed by US export. In addition, some items can not be exported to certain countries. You are responsible for adhering to the laws of your country. Do not place an order for an item that will not clear customs in your country. You will liable for payment of any products lost due to customs detainment.
Order Fulfillment: International orders must ship complete for the quoted shipping cost. Any out of stock or special order items may delay the order in shipping complete. Our customer service staff will work with you to make sure you get all the items you need as quick as possible and communicate any delays. We strive to have your order shipped within two weeks or earlier. If you don’t see what you need on our site, please feel free to check with us as we may be able to source many marine products we do not currently show as available.
Taxes , Duties, Brokerage or Import Fees: The shipping charges added to your order do not include any taxes, duties, brokerage or import fees that might be added in your country upon receipt. If fees are not paid and your order is returned to us there is no refund for shipping costs.
Payment: All order totals are calculated in U.S. Dollars. We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal. If using PayPal, please be sure the address you are shipping to has been verified by PayPal to avoid delays. We do not accept C.O.D. orders, personal checks, or money orders on International Orders.
International orders will be processed and shipped once billing address verification has been obtained. The package in most cases must be shipped to the billing address. This verification must be verbally received from the bank. Your confirmation does not necessarily accurately reflect international shipping charges. If actual shipping charges are more than the amount stated in the confirmation, you will be notified by email. In some cases the actual shipping charges may be less than the amount given in the confirmation.
Shipping Methods: We offer United States Postal Service (USPS) International Services, United Parcel Service (UPS), FedEx International Service and DHL.
Customs Delays: We are not responsible for order delays that result from customs delay when your order enters your country.
Refused or Mis-addressed Items: Please supply a correct shipping address when entering your order. We are not responsible for additional cost on orders where the incorrect shipping information is entered during checkout. Please double check your information on the confirmation page before completing your order.
Returns: Be certain of the correct product and be sure of your order prior to placing to avoid incorrect or unwanted items. All international returns will be assessed a restocking fee and you will be responsible for the shipping costs to return the item to us for credit. Your initial shipping costs are not refundable.
We're happy to accept your returned item but let's face it, we're just going to sell it to someone else. So please give us all the stuff back so that we can offer a whole, complete, brand new item to someone else. That includes any box and/or tags that the product came with Thanks!
Returns can be processed as follows:
- All returns require a RMA#. To obtain a RMA# Call 603-693-6174 . You will be given the shipping address at that time. Be sure to write the RMA # number on the shipping label located on a outer shipping container, Not on the retail packaging. To receive credit, You must keep your shipping company return tracking number and follow up with us by phone for credit once the Carrier Tracking shows Delivery.
-All randomly ordered merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of 20%. We will waive the fee in the case of our error. Products that are intentionally ordered to evaluate, or size or are guessed at, will be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 100% plus shipping, We sell at below retail price by keeping our cost's down, so please be sure of what you are ordering, if you want to try things out we suggest that you purchase your stuff a retail store.
-All merchandise must be returned within 20 days of purchase, unused in its original packaging. We can not accept returns older than 20 days. In the case of items found to be damaged or defective you must notify us within 10 days for replacement.
When returning product you are responsible for using proper packaging. Always place the item or retail package in a proper exterior carton. never write or put labels on retail packaging.
If your product is returned to us in an unacceptable condition, there will be no refund allowance and we will require additional re-shipping and handling charges to send it back to you. If you choose not to take it back within 10 days we will dispose of the product as we see fit at which point no credit will be issued.
-Used merchandise cannot be returned.
Any liquid materials, Electronic and Electrical items, Inflatable Items, cut goods, products with a broken seal, Drop ship items, clearance items, close-outs, discontinued and specially ordered items are not returnable. If these items are found to be damaged or defective, you must notify us within 10 days for replacement. We can not accept returns older than 20 days.
-We will refund shipping costs on damaged merchandise or in the case that we shipped the wrong item(s). If discounted shipping or multiple shipments are made the actual shipping cost will apply.
-Labor fees are not refundable
If an item is not readily available, out of stock, or subject to a manufacturer's delay; a Customer Service Representative will notify you.
Direct Factory Shipments (Drop Ship):
Items shipped directly from the supplier/manufacturer are billed at the time of order, additional service fee's or state tax may apply.
Pricing And Availability:
Please note that prices are subject to market conditions and therefore may change without notice. Certain products may be withdrawn from sale at any time or may not be continuously in inventory. Check online or call for the most current pricing and availability.
PRICE MATCH POLICY
- We gladly match prices on IDENTICAL ITEMS (i.e. same color, size, model year, etc.) and before you purchase the item.
- Items must be in stock and ready for immediate shipment.
- The price must be VERIFIABLE. In other words, if we are price matching a retail location we need to be able to call and verify stock, price, model year, etc. So if no one answers the phone then we can't match their price. (And by the way, we do actually call.) If we're price matching a website the price, photo, stock, model year, etc must be clearly displayed.
- Price matching is not done on top of any current sale, there's no combining discounts
- Price matching is done only on new items.
- Price match is available for manufacturer-authorized dealers only. Authorized dealers are listed on the manufacturer's website. There are many websites out there that are just individuals selling random stuff out of their garages on the side. We're not going to compete with them. Do business with them at your own risk.
- We only price match with business located in the US.
- Some items may not be eligible for price match due to manufacturer pricing requirements.
- We cannot match a price that is below our cost.
- Our Price Match Policy is subject to change at any time.
We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our on-line catalog. We also strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the pricing or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Errors in product descriptions, weights, prices, or photography are unintentional and are subject to correction. Please bring any errors you may find to our attention by calling or sending us an e-mail.
- racorstore.com does not manufacture products of any nature and therefore cannot assume any responsibility for workmanship, quality, serviceability, or applications.
- The Warranty published or supplied by each individual manufacturer is the only Warranty applicable.
- Manufacturer's policy direct that all Warranty claims be processed by the "end-use" customer corresponding or shipping defective merchandise back to the factory for replacement. Returning merchandise to a dealer or distributor only delays Warranty satisfaction.
- racorstore.com is not authorized to replace or repair any defective merchandise from its inventory as a Warranty service.
FREIGHT CLAIM POLICY
racorstore.com strives to deliver quality merchandise to its customers in an efficient manner.
Sometimes, however, damage and/or loss of items occur in transit. It is important to conduct proper inspection of your shipment before signing the bill of lading as these items become your property upon acceptance of the shipment.
Should you discover damage to your shipment after taking possession of the order you must file a claim directly with the carrier. Should a claim be refused or a partial amount paid by the carrier, racorstore.com will be glad to be of assistance.
Use the following guidelines to avoid freight disputes:
- Inspect your order before signing the bill of lading/packing slip
- Make note of any damage to packing materials on the bill of lading/packing slip
- Keep a copy of the bill of lading noting the damage and the driver's signature
- If concealed damage is found, file your claim with the carrier immediately. An inspection may be requested. The sooner concealed damage is discovered and reported, the better.